Find Out What Benefits Are Available
CARE will gladly check your insurance coverage on your behalf. With your permission, we will contact your carrier to request benefit information, and will contact you to discuss the options offered by your insurance company. We will help you navigate treatment options to ensure you get appropriate services for the benefits offered.
- Will my policy cover Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy?
- Is CARE in-network with my plan?
- Does my policy have a “max out-of-pocket”, a co-pay, or both? If so, what are those amounts?
- Is there a limit how many hours of therapy my child can receive on a yearly basis?
- Will I need preauthorization, or a referral from my primary care physician for my child to receive services with CARE? (If the answer is yes, then you will need to obtain the authorizations prior to commencement of services)
- Is there a visit limit?
If CARE is not a participating provider with your insurance carrier, we will collect the fee for services up front and can provide you with detailed treatment records that you need to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. If you are in need of financial assistance, we have compiled a list of that may be able to assist or help offset the cost of therapy or some other needs your child and family may have. Visit Grants & Financial Aid